Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Apple Announces October 22th Event Likely to Foucs on new iPads and More


Today Apple sent invitations to members of the media for an October 22th event. The event comes just weeks after the release of the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c. Rumors have suggested that the event will focus on an updated full sized iPad and an updated iPad mini. The full size iPad will likely feature a new design with smaller side bezels similar to the iPad mini's design. It is also possible that the new iPad models will include some of the new features found on Apple's latest iPhone possibly even the Touch ID finger print sensor. Of course all of this remains speculative until Apple officially confirms the details. If you are in the market for a new iPad it is difinitely recommended to wait and see what Apple will announce next Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found this blog by chance when I googled 'assistive technology blog'. I too am a student and am visually impaired. I have recently set my own blog (http://wp.me/3WJo7) to share assistive technology that I have found helpful in my own life.
    I would really like to contact you but couldn't find an email anywhere on your site (?)
    Thanks,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,

      I checked out your blog and it looks really nice. I sent an email to the address provided on your site. I hope we can be in touch.

      -Brian

      Delete
  2. you have to be aware of the latest technology trends in the world. To be in the mainstream means to keep an eye on the each and every news related to technology. Whether it is Linux, Solaris or Windows operating system, or it is a complex technology like virtualization, you have to have a clear understanding of every emerging technology


    ReplyDelete